Monday, February 25, 2013

Why...

...do dogs hate it when you blow in their faces, but when they are in the car, they stick their head out the window?
...can't you sneeze or cry underwater?
...do the Alphabet song, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all have the same tune?
...did you just sing these songs to yourself in your mind?
...can't you set a laser printer to stun?
...can't 24% of people lick their elbow?
...did you just try to lick your elbow?
Because we're human that's why. Now go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. Funny!!! Yes, I sang both songs to myself in my mind. And, no, I didn't try licking my elbow because I know I can't, but the temptation is still there. :<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi to a pretty cool guy. I appreciate your blog posts and even fence posts but here is something you can show your family. Google "yigi yigi" and play the one from D Hudson.
    Pretty good Huh? I spent some hours recording didgeridoo music and watching how to make and play such a thing. I may try it. Love from the far away grandpa.

    ReplyDelete