Thursday, December 6, 2012

A Mile in His Shoes

Before I go on with my thought, I just have to share something:
"Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes." That way, if he gets mad at you, he's a mile away, and he's barefooted!
But in all seriousness, this phrase has often been used when someone wants to judge a person badly, when they might be a good person. However, I have also noticed that, a rarely used version of it, is when you think a person is nice, and you try to be nice to them, but they turn out to be a jerk. I would be careful, because you never know when you might offend somebody.
I'm not saying this to be negative, but I just want you to know that you must get to know a person before you have any negative feelings about them.
On another note, I know the holiday season is pretty busy for a lot of the adult readers of my blog, so I am okay with you not responding to these posts, but I just need to express myself sometimes, and I feel that writing is a good way for me to do that.

2 comments:

  1. Keep on expressing yourself, Erik. I love your thoughts. I read all of your posts even though I don't always respond. I read all the family posts and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always read them too, even though I don't respond to them all. Keep on bloggin!

    ReplyDelete