Monday, December 10, 2012

Today, one of the girls at my school had an attempted suicide. She was immediately rushed to the hospital, and I am told that she is now doing okay. But I have been depressed today, mostly because I was hoping and praying for her in my heart that she would not only recover from her injury, but also that she would receive the help she needed to overcome her despair that led her to this attempt on her life. I hope that I am never placed into that situation, and if I am, I hope that my family will be there to help and support me. I am grateful to you all, and I hope you have a happy holiday season!

2 comments:

  1. I understand that sad feeling. Always remember that she did not have to act that way... she made a choice, and it was one that hurt a lot of people. Your family and friends are always behind you, cheering you on. We LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, where did my comment go? It was here a minute ago... Remember the picture in our Christmas newsletter..."Being a part of this family means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life."

    ReplyDelete