Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pictures in my Head

I have a mild case of autism, and while I won't go into too many details, one thing that separates me from other people is my memorization skills and my ability to picture things in my head. I don't want to seem like a bragger, but if I have seen a movie or TV show 2 or 3 times, I can repeat almost all of the dialogue. As for the images, I can picture something in my head and, if it doesn't have too much detail in it, I can make a rough copy of it, like costumes or cartoon characters. However, this is one of my problems. It's just a rough copy. I hope to someday reach the point where I can see something, look at it for a few minutes, and then put it down on paper.
Also, Happy Birthday, Grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. I know that having autism has some challenges, but I'm glad you can also see the blessings! You have some amazing talents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Erik. You are a special man and I am proud of your easy going manner and MST3K style of humor.. Look forward to seeing you- maybe for the barbershop singing concert in Feb.

    ReplyDelete