Monday, September 10, 2012

Blahdom

(Like the title? It's what Lucy used to describe Charlie Brown. Aren't I just full of the cutest random trivia?)

All joking aside, these past few days, I seem to be in a deep blue funk. My depression has been so large since Saturday, that I haven't been able to shake it... until today. I realized that the thing that was bothering me was the amount of stress from school. Being a senior takes a lot more responsibility than any other grade I have experienced. I'm not depressed anymore, but still a little concerned for the future.

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a good job of being a senior! You are such a fun and smart guy, I know that you are loved by many, many people. We all get the blues occasionally, and I'm glad you are feeling better. Keep working hard and know how precious you are!

    ReplyDelete