Monday, September 17, 2012

Fastest Furies

People sometimes ask me, "If you could have any one superpower, what would it be?"
My answer every time?
Super speed.

I'm not exactly a quickster, but then, I'm not a potato either. It would be so nice to be able to go way fast, and never be late to anything ever again.

Here are some of my favorites Whizzers:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Top Speed: reaching the speed of sound.

Road Runner:

Top Speed: enough to always outrun the coyote guy.

The Flash:

Top Speed: faster than the speed of light!

Rainbow Dash:

Top Speed: unknown limits!

What superpower would you most like to have?

4 comments:

  1. I would like the ability to never have to sleep.... think of all the things I could get done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ability to bring drawings to life. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But if you have a drawing you don't like, you might need the ability to choose what you bring to life.

    ReplyDelete