Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Resistance is Futile

What I have to say now is going to earn me endless ridicule from anyone who does not understand. This is probably not a secret to anyone who has talked to me in the past few days, but I have a brand new obsession.



Being 17 and liking this makes me a "brony", as they call it. Make fun of me all you want, but take a gander at what this show has to offer.


The way you know this show is awesome? The pony in the bottom right is called Fluttershy. She tamed a dragon, becomes a barbarian, drove away a cockatrice... and she's the timid one.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I had no idea! Maybe tomorrow you can show me some of it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure. I might have to explain some of the parts that I find funny, but the reality of the show is that it was pretty much made for everyone, not just little girls.

      Delete