Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Obscurity

I love that moment when you are watching a movie or tv show, like MST3K, and they do a certain "shout out" to another show, and then, nobody else knows what the reference is, so you have to explain it to them. And I love the moment when they are like "Oh! Now I get it!" I like when obscure references are made, like that one time where-
*Krikaan interrupts* KHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!
...
Yeah.
Like that.
(Star Trek Reference lol)

2 comments:

  1. Just want to let you know that Krikaan the dragon is going to become a regular character on my blog (I'm thinking about giving him a blog of his own), and remember, you can comment on any of my previous blog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I love Star Trek! Kirkaan, you have exellent comic timing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete