Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Nightmare Night

I really loved the costumes of all of you today. I dressed up as a Muggle!
I'm a dragon!
Um, yeah. Thanks, Krikaan.
Anytime, dawg.
Anyway, I have decided that Halloween in my second favorite holiday, not because of all of the candy I get, but because this is the one time of year that I genuinely enjoy being scared. The slight amount of terror in my brain helps me to get in the right spirit of being a bit creepy.
As if being a teenager wasn't scary enough.
Excuse me? You've been alive for how long?
About fifteen thousand years, give or take a thousand; and I'm still young.
Still...wait. You're that old... and you're a teenager. A. Teenager.
Yup. So I totally know what I'm talking about when I talk about teen stuff.
Wow. Well, there you have it. Krikaan is the world's oldest teen. Now that's scary.
Hey!
It's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment