Thursday, November 1, 2012

The More the Glee...

I love to laugh!
Okay, you may say all of the Mary Poppins jokes you can think of right...now.

Are you done? Good. Please continue.
Thank you. It is my firm belief that laughter is a great habit to have. The more you laugh in your daily lives, the better your future lives will be. Having a positive attitude all the time shows that you are a good person, and that you enjoy trying new things and being around new people. How was that?
That was... strangely profound.
Why can't you have a positive attitude ever?
I always have a positive attitude. I just never share it with you.
I've never seen you laugh at anything.
I sometimes chuckle knowingly at cat videos.
Don't we all.

2 comments:

  1. Please ask me any questions that you have about me, my friend Krikaan, or anything else that comes to mind. Also, don't ever be afraid to leave a comment here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...cat videos. I have a positive attitude about your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete