Saturday, November 17, 2012

Dubstep

This is probably going to make a lot of people mad at me, but I'm going to say something. I do not like dubstep. I don't even know what it is, and I still don't like it. I have nothing against it, but the thing that bugs me the most about this popular brand of music is that it all sounds the same. There is practically no separation between one type of dubstep from any other!


Sorry, I can't hold a grudge against anything or anyone for very long. It's actually sometimes pretty good, I just needed to get that off my chest.

3 comments:

  1. I agree that many sound quite similar, but I think it is kind of a fun sound!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard it. I don't even know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps it would be more enjoyable if the notes were arranged like some other popular songs?

    ReplyDelete