Sunday, November 4, 2012

Staked

Stake conference is come and gone, and I think that I am a better person because of it. I especially liked Sister Choi's talk about waiting for an answer in prayer. Sometimes, I feel like I am much too impatient with others. I feel like if they don't want to talk about what I want to talk about, I need to change the subject back to what I was on. I find it so hard to carry on a real conversation with anyone outside of my own family members, and even then, my conversations can seem a bit one-sided.

2 comments:

  1. Having conversations is a skill that takes effort and practice. You are learning and getting better all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another thing that I have to work on is my understanding of other's conversations with me, because it's really hard for me to listen to somebody for more than 30 seconds.

    ReplyDelete